PLATFORMS FOR INDUSTRIAL USE/ WORK TABLES
GUIL manufactures a wide range of platform models, among them we have developed a line of very practical platforms for the industrial sector.
As manufacturers we can adapt to the specific dimensions required in each project, as well as heights and shapes.
Among the most common applications that are given to our pallets for industrial installations we would like to highlight the following:
- Platforms for assembly plants.
- Platforms for production process plants.
- Work platforms (fixed or mobile)
- Platforms for the food industry.
- Platforms for quality control plants.
Our platforms are not only used to give operators extra height during production processes, for visual inspections, but also as flooring and as walkways to join different work stations in complete safety.
Our star model for this market is our deck with a drilled aluminium plate, which allows easy drainage of any type of industrial liquid or grease through the perforations on its surface.
Both the platforms with this finish, as well as those of Finnish birch plywood (non-slip), are ideal products for industrial walkways and are a very practical element for all those jobs that require a high load capacity and a versatile design, with a quick and easy assembly
For more information about our platform models for Industrial Installations, you can consult the following links:
- Platforms with wooden panel and plug-in legs (interchangeable):
- TM440 (1200 Kg/m2)
- TM300 (750 Kg/m2)
- TM440XL (1400 Kg/m2)
- 1x1m Platforms with a perforated diamond plate aluminium panel and plug-in legs (interchangeable):
- Clean-room platforms with plug-in legs (interchangeable):